Friday, January 9, 2009

ABCDEFG...for Garrett


Garrett is starting to immitate all the sounds we make. If I sing the alphabet he is singing it too. Well most of the time. His little personality is shinning through! His bouncer chair has toys that can hook on to it. He grabs them now and has staring contests with them. When they don't talk back to him he yells at them. It is so cute! He will be 3 months old this month!! I can't believe it! My baby is getting so big already. Yesterday I left him upstairs for a second with the radio on so I could find a movie downstairs. I could hear him singing to the music all the way down stairs. It was so cute! He is still a cuddler and half the time he won't fall asleep unless he is touching me or Mark. He also is starting to splash in the tub. Every day we are figuring out a new way to make him laugh. Baby laughs are adorable! What a cutie!!

4 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

How cute. I love his little smile.

Marina said...

ADORABLE!! I'm so glad you are loving mommy and daddy life so much! It is SO worth that long 9 months, huh?! :)

Erin said...

that is so cute! i love when their personalities start coming through. parker used to talk to the animals on his cow chair & it was so cute. i love how much of a cuddler garrett is...it just made me that much more baby hungry (as if i needed any encouragement)

Mickie Ann said...

Cute cute cute!!! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. Garrett is sure getting big!!