Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a cutie!


Poor Garrett got more shots on Monday :( Well there is a shortage of one of the most important vaccinations so we have to go back when that one comes in. Poor guy! He has to get shots more often. I feel so bad. They make him so upset! It makes me want to cry. I told Mark 'I don't know if I will have any more kids, cause I do not like seeing Garrett cry and there is nothing I can do about it.' He is a really good boy though. His first shots he only cried for a minute this time he cried for along time. He cried all the way out to the car and everything...so sad! It was cause he was so tired and he had fallen asleep on the way to get his shots. He woke up when we got there and he had only slept for a few minutes. Well to keep everyone up to date he is now 25 1/2 in long and he weighs 13.7 lbs. He is growing so fast! I can't believe my baby is already 4 months old! What a cutie!

And congrats Heather and Ryan!! We are so excited to meet Kayden! Garrett is excited for his best friend to be here finally!!

5 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

He looks so cute in that picture. He is catching up to Kenzie pretty quick. I know how you feel about seeing Garrett cry. The day after Christmas 2007 Kenzie had to have an IV because she was dehydrated and they couldnt get her vein because she was so little, it took almost 45 minutes to get one and she was screaming the whole time. Then a few weeks ago she had to get her blood drawn so they could see if there was a reason that she is so small so Drue had to hold her down while they did that. It is never easy to see your kids go through that but all the fun happy times make it easier.

Erin said...

poor garrett, shots are no fun & it stinks that you have to go back. he's getting so chunky, so cute!

Mickie Ann said...

I think every mother hates the shots.... but I would rather have my child protected then not. Give him Tylenol right before you go so that it will take careof the pain after the shot! It will help him sleep longer so he doesn't feel the pain! Good luck on the next set of shots!

Jami Weight said...

I remember those days. Shots were so hard when they are that little. It gets easier with each child, and as they get older. LOVE the little suit! what a cutie-pie!

The SHEFFER clan said...

I make Darren take the kids to get their last set of shots.... just so he can appreciate how hard it is on us moms.....