Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The past 3 months...well now 4

So I have been very sick this pregnancy, which has been horrible. I am finally over the nausea and into the headaches. Which personally I would rather have the headaches, even though neither is pleasant. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband taking care of everthing for the past few months. He has made sure the house is clean and made sure Garrett was entertained so I could sleep as often as possible. My poor little family has been living on cereal and sometimes eggs. Mark came up to me the other day and said, "We are down to 2 boxes of cereal in storage...thats weird." Well for those who know my obsession with cereal I usually have at least 7 boxes in storage along with the cereals we are currently eating that are upstairs. It made me realize how much cereal I have been eating...way too much! But at least I could eat something. I am finally able to eat more things, but I can rarely eat leftovers. Which is unusal for me. I am glad to be further in to the pregnancy and the next exciting thing is to find out what we are having. I have like 2-3 weeks left to find out, depending on how soon the doctor will let me find out. Other then the pregnancy Mark has been doing well at his job and doing a great job trying to keep up with our moody swamp cooler. We need a new one, but they cost a lot more then I want to pay right now. Thank goodness it is cooler at night now! Garrett has taken an interest in the toilet...but not with wanting to swim in it anymore. He will tell me "Hurry! Potty! Hurry!" It is so cute so we put him on his little seat and he goes potty. He has gone #1 and #2 so we are so proud of him and excited that he is finally interested. I would love to have him fully potty trained by the time baby #2 comes. We will let you know when we find out what we are having! Bye!

1 comment:

SHEFFERS 'R' US said...

Oh man!!! I hate morning sickness. Sorry you are not feeling well, but I am so excited to find out if its a boy or girl! :)

-Julie