Sunday, October 10, 2010

The last month or so...



So we found out we are having another boy and we are very excited! Garrett is saying more things that we can understand. It is crazy thinking that just 2 years ago our little boy was half the size he is now. It makes me kind of sad, but happy at the same time. It is fun watching him grow and develop! He can count to 3 and we are working on counting to five. He will skip 4 and go straight to 5 but thats ok. Potty training has gone down hill big time. He hardly ever wants to go on the big boy potty. I need to get him motivated again...I just have to figure out the right way too go about doing that. I am growing a lot faster this pregnancy. It is weird having a big belly again, but it is fun feeling that little boy in their kick. He is not moving as much as Garrett, so Mark thinks he will be more mellow then Garrett. We will see once we get them together. The due date is still Feb 3rd, but I am measuring big so I am betting he comes at the end of January. Well other then, that we are doing well. I can't believe Garrett will be 2 so soon! My baby is not a baby anymore!

2 comments:

Sheffers said...

Oh he is so darling! He looks like he has soooo much personnality!

Unknown said...

Very very cute childrens with their adorable smile. I love seeing this cute smile of these lovely childrens.
From team Vertigo Racer