Monday, September 8, 2008

8 Months!




So I hit my 8 month mark! I am feeling the same as usual...sore back, feet and sometimes even stomach. The baby gets the hiccups around 2-3 times a day. It feels so weird. When I went to my last doctors appointment he had them when she checked the heartbeat. It was funny. Mark and I are getting so excited! Mark is going to be a great dad and I am so grateful for him. He has had a lot more experience with babies then me, since he is the oldest of 9. He is going to be a great help. Well more updates soon!

3 comments:

Erin said...

yay! look at your belly..this was about the point that all of my maternity clothes got too small. whoops.

The Kidd Family said...

Its getting so close. Cute baby belly. I like the diaper bag, it turned out really good.

Mickie Ann said...

wowow.. you are going to be a mama.. this is so exciting. You will be a GREAT mother. I hated babysitting when I was younger and my mom thought I would never have kids or I would get bored of them. But I still do pretty good if I say so myself. You'll do great.. that is why we get them so little so we can learn and practice before the get older with ATTITUDES!!! but I love my kids anyways.