Monday, September 8, 2008

Diaper Bag




This weekend Mark and I spent the weekend with his family up in Paradise. Mark went off with the boys and I stayed home with the girls. My mother in law, Jill, helped me for 2 days making Garrett a diaper bag. It turned out pretty good. So, Jill, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!! I for sure would not have been able to get very far without your help! As you could see when I tried to pin on half of the pattern to the material against the grainlines. Sorry it took me so long to make the bag. I think it took a total of like 13-14 hours. So sad. I will do better next time I sew something. Hopefully I won't need as much help, but I will probably need some help still. It was good to see everyone. Thanks for the great weekend. We love you guys!!

3 comments:

Whitney Booth said...

That is the cutest bag I have ever seen! I can't believe you made that! It looks great! You will have to teach me how!

Angi Gerrie said...

So cute. Love it. I got your invite for the shower today- hopefully I can make it! Yes... we are moving to Canada on the 25th!!! Scary! We are excited, but it will be sad to leave the fam and friends behind.

Mickie Ann said...

the bag is way cute... i want to make my own ... next time I see you can you bring the pattern. Hey nice legs under the table in the background.. I hope that is Mark's!! :)