Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trying to sleep...haha

Still no baby yet! I went to the doctor again yesterday, since I go weekly now, and I am dialated to a 3 now. The doctor said he will probably still come early so that is nice to hear. But still it is hard to believe her when I am so uncomfortable. It seems like it will never end now. Even Mark is getting anxious. It feels like I haven't slept in a year and I know this is just the beginning! We are so excited to see our baby! Now every time I call anyone they say "Are you on the way to the hospital?" or "Did you have the baby?" Don't worry I will for sure be having Mark make phone calls to everyone when we have the baby. I am hoping to get a few visitors at the hospital.
Since Garrett will be the first grandchild for most of our parents and the first great grandchild for some grandparents we are expecting a really busy house soon after he comes. It is going to be crazy. It will be fun though. I hope we don't lose it and go crazy! Having a brand new baby is going to be such a big change, but if we weren't ready for it he wouldn't be coming. We are so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends and for the blessing of having a baby. We love you all! Thanks for all your support and everything you have helped us with in these last couple of crazy weeks!

1 comment:

Erin said...

my best advice to you is sleep now whenever you can, not just at bedtime. after the baby comes, sleep whenever he naps. if anyone offers to clean for you, let them do it. i always have a hard time relinquishing control, but trust me, if people want to help, let them.:)
i can't wait until little g is here! he is going to be so cute!