Thursday, October 2, 2008

Under Construction

Sorry I have not updated this in forever...not that any of you are surprised! Our lives have been crazy busy since we started this whole trying to buy a house thing. So here is what has happened since last week. Saturday morning at 7 am we FINALLY got the keys to our first house!! We started moving immediatly. Thanks to all those who came and helped! I love you guys. I feel so disable being pregnant sometimes. Which brings me to another subject really fast. I hit 36 weeks! Garrett only has 4 more weeks left. Time is flying, which is something else that keeps us on our toes! We are still trying to set up the house and get it all pretty so we can have people over to see it. I should have figured I couldn't do it in a week. But we always hope we can do the impossible anyway. There is still a few more things to do at our apartment, but other then that we are pretty much out of it! It is weird living in our own place. I kind of miss the little feet running around upstairs and being able to pop my head into the salon and talk to Jami and her clients all night. Chase was always there incase I was lonely and needed someone to hang out with and eat candy with. The house is so quiet. I am sure we will get used to it pretty fast. Also having windows and natural light is wonderful! I forgot how much I missed natural light! As soon as we get internet at home I will put a pic up of our home. We are excited for everyone to come see it! Thanks again to all those who helped especially since I thought that I had packed a lot more then I really had...my bad! The baby obviously needs my whole brain!

4 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

Dont worry there will be plenty of noise when the baby is born. If you need anything give us a call.

Marina said...

Hooray for you! I'm so glad you have your first house now - I'm jealous, too, of course! I'm a big fan of that natural light phenomenon too! I look forward to seeing pictures of your new place!
Marina

Whitney Booth said...

I am seriously so excited to see your new place! You need to throw a house warming party ;) See you this weekend!

Jami Weight said...

Sad, it is so weird not having you here anymore either. I miss hearing your bed hit the wall all hours of the night and my own personal grocery store downsatirs. j/k but seriously, thanks so much for being the best renters ever!!!! You guys made life so easy. We loved having you here and are going to miss you but at the same time are so excited for you to be getting into a house of your own and starting you rnew family, How exciting!!!!! Love you both!!!!